- Reduce the level of dirt and debris
- Decrease symptoms from allergies and asthmas
- Healthier indoor air
- Prolong the life of your HVAC system
- Save monthly on electricity
- Terminate unwanted odors and mold
Just like any other HVAC system, air ducts require regular maintenance to ensure maximum efficiency. Lack of care in your air duct can lead to dirt, rust and mold that you are breathing in! It is recommended to have your air ducts cleaned every 3 to 5 years. We offer free inspections without compromise!